MISSOULA, Mont. - Montana's attempt to beat San Francisco for the first time in six tries came up inches short Friday night as the Dons got the win 75-74 over the Grizzlies inside Dahlberg Arena.
Montana had a chance to win the game at the end but Kareem Jamar's long jumper at the final buzzer rimmed out to seal the Dons' victory.
Kruize Pinkins led San Francisco with 22 points, Cole Dickerson added 17. The Dons shot 54.5 percent from the field and out-rebounded the Grizzlies 35-25.
Jamar led Montana with a game-high 25 points to go with eight assists and six rebounds.
Montana plays at the University of Washington next Tuesday, Nov. 26.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Nationally high cherry prices help Flathead Lake growers
- KTVM First East Side Mish Mash held in Bozeman
- KTVM Police warn against leaving children in hot cars
- KECI Most dogs returned to kennel after Charlo raid