The good news just keeps on coming for Bozeman star Will Dissly.
Dissly committed to Boise State this week and was named to the 'AA' All-State and All-Conference teams on both sides of the ball. Today's award however, is definitely the biggest.
Dissly was named the Montana Gatorade Player of the Year. The Hawk tight end/defensive end totaled 64 tackles and 9.5 sacks on defense. On offense, he had 12 touchdowns and racked up over 900 yards.
He also received his second straight Co-Defensive MVP award, shared with his teammate and fellow Hawk senior Grant Collins.
Dissly is expected to play defensive end for the Boise State Broncos next season.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Billings residents protest suspension of radio host
- Brockton woman found dead after pickup crashed into river
- Republican and Democratic hopefuls for US House election
- KECI Montana teen found safe by Helena police