A Pacific storm system will bring scattered showers to the region today. Clouds will be in the increase with cloudy to mostly cloudy skies for much of the day. Rain and snow showers will develop by afternoon. Highs in the 40s to lower 50s. Areas of rain will change to snow tonight as lows drop into the 20s and 30s.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY tonight and Wednesday for Gallatin, Madison, Broadwater and Meagher Counties along with Rogers, and Marias Passes and the Lincoln area. Snowfall of 1 to 5 inches.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Trial to consider coal pollution from BNSF coal trains
- Local Elections Commissioner: Pro-marijuana group filed reports late
- Magistrate hears arguments in beef checkoff lawsuit
- Local Elections Supreme Court candidate condemns political spending in race