MISSOULA, Mont. - A University of Montana Grizzly football player is in jail for an alleged rape.
Junior running back/ line backer, Beau Donaldson was taken to the Missoula County Jail Friday night. He's accused of sexual intercourse without consent, and is being held in jail on $100,000 bond.
This comes after the initial results of a UM investigation regarding reported sexual assault.
Donaldson is a 2008 graduate of Big Sky High School in Missoula. He's scheduled to appear in Missoula County Justice Court, Monday.
NBC Montana will bring you updated information as soon as it becomes available. Check NBCMontana.com and watch the News at Ten, Saturday evening, for the latest details in this developing story.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Candidate lays out last-ditch plan to sink Trump, Clinton
- Bullock: Suspended sentence in incest case is unacceptable
- Glacier County attorney alleges retaliatory budget cut
- The Latest: Victim's mom doesn't blame police