BUTTE, Mont. -

An account's been set up for the family who lived in a house on Argyle Street in Butte where an explosion happened last week.

We're told the homeowner was using concrete sealer around the hot water tank, when the vapors ignited.

The man is at the Salt Lake City Burn Center being treated, and we're told he'll have to undergo surgeries.  The man's wife, who was in the house at the time but not injured, will stay with him.

Officials say the house suffered significant damage.

Anyone who wants to make a donation to the family can do so at Wells Fargo, under the Guidi/Lane Benefit.