WINTER STORM WARNING through Friday night from Glacier Park south to Highway 83 from Bigfork to Swan Lake. Snowfall of 5 to 10 inches in these areas accompanied by gusty winds up to 35 mph. Up to a foot of snow at Marias Pass.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for Highway 93 Sula to Lost Trail Pass, Highway 12 Lolo Pass, Highway 83 Seeley Lake to Condon, and I-90 over Lookout Pass. Look for 4 to 8 inches in he mountains with 1 to 3 inches in lower elevations.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for the Butte and Blackfoot Regions. Georgetown Lake and MacDonald Pass will see 3 to 5 inches of snow. Lower elevations will see less than an inch.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for Beaverhead, Broadwater, Gallatin, Jefferson, and Madison Counties. Mountain passes will see 3 to 6 inches of snow. Foothills will see 1 to 3 inches with less than an inch in valleys.
WIND ADVISORY 3 am to 1 pm Friday for the Missoula and Bitterroot Valleys and also the Butte and Deer Lodge areas. Southwest winds 15-25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph, locally higher around Butte.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Missoula takes part in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Sports News Griz hope to keep rolling at NAU
- KECI White Ribbon Week kicks off in Bitterroot
- Sports News High School Football Scores for October 21-22, 2016