Pouring gas on bonfire injures Lincoln man
LEWIS & CLARK COUNTY
Authorities say a 28-year-old Lincoln man has been flown to St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula after he was burned at a bonfire.
Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton says the man poured gas on the bonfire Friday evening but the flames caused the gas can he was holding to explode.
Dutton says alcohol might have been a factor in the mishap.
Dutton declined to give the man's name, and his condition is unknown.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.