Areas of rain are expected today as a Pacific cold front moves across the west. This Pacific storm will bring valley rain and mountain snow to all areas west of the divide tonight, especially from midnight to 9 am Friday. Only a slight chance around Bozeman.
Highs will be in the mid 50s to around 60 today with lows falling into the mid 30s. Slightly cooler on Friday with highs in the 50s.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Montana wildfire forces evacuations
- Montana ranch dispute with federal government settled
- KECI Local businesses falling victim to dipping commercial building real estate market
- KCFW Burnett stumlbes, maintains lead at Rebecca Farm