MISSOULA, Mont. -

A 27-year-old Missoula man arrested earlier this week on suspicion of possessing a bomb has been released from custody.
    
Deputy Missoula County Attorney Shawn Thomas says there's insufficient evidence to charge Andrew Ibey. He was released Thursday.
    
Ibey was taken into custody after the Missoula bomb squad on Tuesday evacuated several nearby homes and deactivated a pipe bomb found in a garage.
    
Someone reported seeing the bomb in the garage of a Missoula residence.
    
Thomas says the matter is still being investigated.
    
A second person arrested on Tuesday, 40-year-old Shelly Marie Turbitt, remained jailed Saturday on a felony probation violation.