BUTTE, Mont. - In Butte, a Walkerville man faces one felony count of assault on a peace officer, after an officer say he licked his face.
Police say Christopher Hiatt called police to report a theft, while he had a warrant out for his own arrest in Lewis and Clark County.
Officers found Hiatt outside the a bar in Walkerville.
Officials say he resisted arrest, and when an officer struggled to put Hiatt in the police car, he turned and licked his eye.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Energy panel postpones votes on Energy, Interior nominees
- Freezing fog, developing snow
- KTVM Bozeman commissioners set limit on industrial waste
- KECI Missoula City Council fills vacant Ward 2 seat