BUTTE, Mont. - In Butte, a Walkerville man faces one felony count of assault on a peace officer, after an officer say he licked his face.
Police say Christopher Hiatt called police to report a theft, while he had a warrant out for his own arrest in Lewis and Clark County.
Officers found Hiatt outside the a bar in Walkerville.
Officials say he resisted arrest, and when an officer struggled to put Hiatt in the police car, he turned and licked his eye.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- South Entrance to Yellowstone National Park remains closed
- KCFW Kalispell police clearing out transient camps
- KCFW Infrared camera used in Bierney Creek Fire west of Lakeside
- Parents win $4.6 million lawsuit against bar