BOZEMAN, Mont. - Two Bozeman men are accused of trying to break into a home on Bozeman's west side.
According to court records, police arrested 18-year-old Joseph Farar and 20-year-old Kadden Clark, Tuesday, after a resident on Broadwater Court called 911, saying two men were trying to use a hammer on a glass door.
Police say a search of the a backpack one of the two was wearing turned up a hammer and investigators say, when questioned back at the station, both men admitted they planned to break into the home.
Farar's bail was set at $1,500, Clark's at $2,500.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer