THREE FORKS, Mont. - A 32-year-old Three Forks man has pleaded guilty to a daylong crime spree last May that included the theft of three vehicles and as many pursuits by law enforcement officers.
Matthew Brian Brandemihl pleaded guilty Tuesday to two counts of felony theft, criminal endangerment and criminal trespassing. The plea agreement calls for the dismissal of a theft charge.
The case involved the theft of a pickup truck from a business south of Belgrade, breaking into a house and taking the keys to a woman's sport utility vehicle and then taking another pickup, leading officers on pursuits each time.
Brandemihl has been in jail since his arrest on May 23 after he surrendered to law enforcement officers searching for him in the mountains west of Pony. Sentencing is set for Feb. 25.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- News Trial to consider coal pollution from BNSF coal trains
- Local Elections Commissioner: Pro-marijuana group filed reports late
- Magistrate hears arguments in beef checkoff lawsuit
- Local Elections Supreme Court candidate condemns political spending in race