BOZEMAN, Mont. - In Bozeman the Spring Sweeping Project is underway. The project is for cleaning up the sand put down for ice control during the winter months.
On Sunday afternoon we found bright orange signs posted around the downtown area, warning people when crews will be coming through their neighborhood. According to the city's website the clean up is only for the sand from the winter months, and not for yard waste or brush to be put in the street.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Tax extensions are a safe bet, experts say
- Missoula Co. addresses road condition issues
- News Environmental groups challenge Keystone XL pipeline approval
- Final suspect reaches plea deal in death of Kalispell man