BOZEMAN, Mont. - In Bozeman the Spring Sweeping Project is underway. The project is for cleaning up the sand put down for ice control during the winter months.
On Sunday afternoon we found bright orange signs posted around the downtown area, warning people when crews will be coming through their neighborhood. According to the city's website the clean up is only for the sand from the winter months, and not for yard waste or brush to be put in the street.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts