BOZEMAN, Mont. - A 33-year old Belgrade man pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor indecent exposure.
Court documents say a woman called police just before 9 p.m. Thursday to report that a man was at the Erwin Bridge Fishing Access west of Belgrade and had stepped out from behind a tree wearing a ski mask and exposed himself.
Court documents say witnesses pointed out Keith McCann when deputies arrived.
When questioned, McCann denied that he was intentionally exposing himself and that he was going to the bathroom when people stumbled upon him.
McCann is level two sexual offender on probation for a sexual assault conviction in 2001. He is also accused of probation violation and being drunk.
The Montana Sexual and Violent Offender Registry says his 2001 victim was an 11-year-old girl.
The judge set bond at $10,000 for the alleged indecent exposure and $30,000 for the alleged probation violation.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer