BUTTE, Mont. - Senator Max Baucus announced Friday the Montana Economic Jobs Summits in Butte will continue.
Baucus is touring the state as part of a farewell tour ahead of his expected confirmation as Ambassador to China. He spoke at the Montana Solutions for Montana jobs rally at Montana Tech.
Baucus has held an annual jobs summit in Butte. Over the past six years, it attracted some of the biggest names in the business world, including leaders of Boeing, Ford, Google and Facebook.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missing North Dakota man found dead after Montana crash
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- KECI Suspet arrested after reported stabbing, pursuit
- Gianforte: Sell state plane, ground Bullock