BOZEMAN, Mont. - In Gallatin County Justice Court Thursday morning, 36-year-old Rebekah Pedrazzi of Roundup appeared on accusations she got into a hit-and-run crash in Belgrade while drunk, with a 4-year-old boy in the car.
According to court documents, officers say when they pulled Pedrazzi over, they found her car damaged, the boy not wearing a seat belt, and an open container in the car.
Court documents say Pedrazzi's alcohol level was .119, above the legal limit.
She is charged with felony criminal child endangerment.
Judge Rick West set bond at $25,000.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Pipeline protest aided by universal support
- KECI Workday for CSKT delayed until 9 a.m.
- KECI Emergency travel restrictions lifted in Missoula Co.
- KECI Winter weather prompts warnings for drivers