BOZEMAN, Mont. - A dramatic car crash slowed traffic heading west near on I-90, Friday evening.
Officers say a woman had been drinking before she flipped her car near the 19th Street exit.
Montana Highway Patrol had one lane closed as they cleared glass and debris from the highway.
It happened around 6:30. We talked to officers at the scene as they were investigating the crash.
Officers say the woman was wearing her seatbelt and was taken to the hospital for non life-threatening injuries.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how ballot process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close