BOZEMAN, Mont. - Representative Steve Daines is staying tight-lipped about the plagiarism scandal that's rocked the campaign of his opponent, Senator John Walsh.
We caught up with Rep. Daines in Helena on Saturday, where he was in a local parade and visited the County Fair.
Rep. Daines refused to comment directly about Senator Walsh's situation.
He said his message is a positive one: "less government and more jobs."
"We're going to continue traveling across the state putting our our message here of more jobs and less government," he said. "Our positive message, the need for jobs. The three biggest exports in our state are cattle, grain, and our kids. It's time we have jobs where our kids can stay here in Montana."
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester