BOZEMAN, Mont. - Montana Governor Steve Bullock's Facebook page took a poke a the government shutdown on Thursday while touting the state's budget surplus.
The page says Montana's responsible budgeting has given the state a surplus. It has prepared us for "floods, fires, zombies and the current federal government shutdown."
The post then notes that no state employees have had to be furloughed during the shutdown.
But adds at the end, "OK, maybe not zombies."
You can see the full post here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer