MISSOULA, Mont. - A 25-year-old man who authorities say shot an undercover Missoula police detective during a drug sting has been charged with attempted deliberate homicide and robbery.
The Missoulian reports (http://bit.ly/18dFgXu) that Joshua L. Robinson was charged Friday in Missoula County Justice Court and is being held on $250,000 bail.
Police say 22-year-old Jazmine Severina Beehler is also involved in the Wednesday incident. She is charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and criminal distribution of a dangerous drug. Her bail has been set at $150,000.
Authorities say the 33-year-old detective exchanged gunfire with Robinson when Robinson pulled a gun and tried to take drug deal money. The detective was released from a hospital on Thursday.
Police say Robinson was treated and released from the hospital Wednesday and then booked into jail.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KTVM Water main leak in Bozeman prompts road closure
- East Helena couple found dead in home
- KTVM Gallatin Co. to approve $100k for 911 center consultant
- KTVM Severe cold weather impacts vehicles