MISSOULA, Mont. - Montana Highway Patrol are investigating a car crash in Madison County that left one man dead.
Trooper Michael Walrath is the investigating officer. He said it happened on U.S. 287 near mile marker 63 at about 1:30 a.m.
One adult male was traveling northbound in a G.M.C. pickup truck when he went off the left side of the road and rolled. The driver was transported to the hospital in Ennis where he succumbed to his injuries. Walrath said it doesn't appear the victim was wearing a seat belt.
It is unknown at this time if alcohol or speed were factors.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how ballot process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close