A Flood Warning remains in effect through 12 pm Monday for the East Gallatin River below Bridger Creek. The creek has reached flood stage and minor flooding is being reported.
Showers and a few thunderstorms are possible again this afternoon. Temperatures will be pleasant with highs will be in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
Isolated showers are expected this week. Showers chances decrease Thursday with temperatures warming above normal for the end of the week. Areas such as Missoula, Superior, Libby, and Thompson Falls will be close to the 80 degree mark!
The weekend will be spring-like with temperatures in the mid to upper 70s.
Continue to monitor rivers and streams closely. Warmer than normal temperatures and additional rain will increase snowmelt this week.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Authorities ID man found in Clark Fork River
- Bozeman American Legion seeks return of burgled bugle
- Lewis and Clark County appoints new coroner
- KECI Injury crash near Ronan diverts traffic off Highway 93