BUTTE, Mont. - Kelly Knievel, the son of Evel Knievel and owner of the Knievel brand name, wants the Montana attorney general to investigate the former Evel Days committee.
Knievel mailed a complaint to the attorney general that says the Evel Days committee did not follow bylaws, but doesn't list specifics.
Knievel also sent an email to the former director of the committee, Chad Harrington, apologizing for the voicemail he left a few weeks ago and asking for all assets and donations that went to the former committee.
Knievel wrote that the dispute could be cleared up if Harrington provided records of the questions he attached in the email, including disclosing assets of merchandise cash and property, monthly reports of monies received and expended and records of votes by officers and the board.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Motorcycle Fatal-Missing Man
- KTVM Fire officials stress need for defensible space
- KECI Logger loses equipment in fire as employee helps save residents
- KECI Hamilton takes first steps to buy armory