BOZEMAN, Mont. - The Hope and the Holidays program received a truckload of toys Friday to help out local families in need.
Cardinal Distributing and its partner Ninkasi Brewing worked with local bars and restaurants to raise over $1,800. The money was used to fill the bed of truck with toys that will go to families in the greater Gallatin area.
Hope and Holidays provides gifts and food to families in six Montana counties: Gallatin, Broadwater, Park, Jefferson, Madison and Sweet Grass.
In 2012, Hope and Holidays helped 591 families and provided toys for nearly 1,500 kids. Hope and the Holidays is joint effort of the Marine Corps League, the American Legion, Lions clubs and Kiwanis clubs.
If you need help this holiday you can contact the program at 406-451-5312. Organizers tell us the last day they'll distribute toys will be Monday, December 23.
For more information on Hope and the Holidays visit their Facebook page.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Candidate lays out last-ditch plan to sink Trump, Clinton
- Bullock: Suspended sentence in incest case is unacceptable
- Glacier County attorney alleges retaliatory budget cut
- The Latest: Victim's mom doesn't blame police