BUTTE, Mont. - Meg Sharp, who owned a china shop in Butte for 32 years, is having an estate sale, selling all her dinnerware and collectibles.
The shop was located on Park Street, called Sharp Expressions, and sold over 400 patterns of dinnerware.
The estate sale started Thursday. Sharp said there was a line out the door two hours before the sale began.
Sharp said over the years she noted when someone commented on her china sets and gave them away to those people as a surprise. She said it's not easy selling her collectibles.
"I really do have to confess, I love my things," said Sharp. "You're not supposed to love things but I do love my things and I just have to part with it and now someone else can enjoy it."
The sale continues Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Secretary of state: Voters should handle ballots themselves
- Local Elections Chief justice, other judges denounce campaign attack ad
- Crow, Montana settle dispute over taxing coal owned by tribe
- Montana's mining future could lie in ordinary rock