BOZEMAN, Mont. - A woman helps police track down an ex-boyfriend they suspect burglarized a South Willson business.
We read through the complaint against 22-year-old Cody Michael West Wednesday morning. Police say security footage captured two men carrying a safe out of the business last Saturday.
Investigators narrowed down the list of possible suspects and visited West's last known address. When they interviewed his ex-girlfriend, she reportedly told them when she ran in to West at a party he told her he'd robbed the business.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Nationally high cherry prices help Flathead Lake growers
- KTVM First East Side Mish Mash held in Bozeman
- KTVM Police warn against leaving children in hot cars
- KECI Most dogs returned to kennel after Charlo raid