BUTTE, Mont. - The following is a news release from Evel Knievel Days Inc.
Evel Knievel Days, Inc. is proud to announce that Headwaters RC&D has agreed to serve as financial manager for the new committee to ensure that the non-profit can establish success in the first year of their organization.
"Under this agreement, Headwaters RC&D will receive all payments from vendors, sponsors, and funding sources, will control all bank accounts, and manage all books for the new committee until its formal IRS non-profit designation is awarded," said Barbie Durham, Executive Director of Headwaters RC&D.
Evel Knievel Days, Inc. wishes to make clear that no monies of any kind will be directed to Kelly Knievel or any other Knievel family member in any manner. All monies controlled by Headwaters RC&D will be used solely to benefit the event.
"The assistance of Headwaters cannot be undervalued. We wish to ensure everyone that the continued Evel Knievel Days events will uphold transparency and accountability to all parties," said Terri James,
President of the new committee.
"Our agreement with Headwaters RC&D does just that."
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how ballot process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close