BOZEMAN, Mont. - The board will begin negotiations to sell the building to local developer Bridger Builders to turn into condominiums.
This decision comes after the school decided the building could be put to a better use.
They didn't want the building demolished, but the district didn't have enough funds to fix the building or continue upkeep.
They solicited Requests for Interest in the building, and received four applicants.
If the deal with Bridger Builders falls through, the district says they plan to sell to one of the other applicants.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stray bullets blamed for wildfire in west-central Idaho
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- Community meeting set for Copper King Fire update
- Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in eastern Idaho