BUTTE, Mont. - A Deer Lodge County Commissioner made an appearance in court on Monday. NBC Montana has been following Robert Pierce's case for nearly one year.
Pierce is accused of sexually assaulting a girl under the age 10 five years ago.
NBC Montana was in court Monday as Pierce entered two not guilty pleas.
Pierce was arrested in August for suspicion of felony sexual intercourse without consent and sexual assault against a minor.
Today Pierce stood in front of Judge Brad Newman for an amended information hearing.
Originally the court documents stated the alleged incidents happened between 2005 and 2008. Those dates we're modified on Monday to say that the alleged incidents happened between 2006 and 2008.
Pierce is set to make his next appearance in court at a motions hearing set for April 4.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer