BOZEMAN, Mont. - Work crews began preparing to tear down the last wall of the old Bozeman Lehrkind Brewery Monday morning.
NorthWestern Energy was out during the morning marking power lines prior to the demolition.
By Monday afternoon crews started cutting away at the brick wall.
Workers from H&H Earthworks, the company handling the wall's demolition, say the job was scheduled to take one day, but after looking at the job they've scheduled two days of work.
Crews will begin knocking down the wall Wednesday.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Gas prices take slight dip around Missoula
- KECI Missoula to show public how ballot process works
- KTVM Success of hunting season weather dependent: FWP
- KECI Opening weekend of rifle hunting season comes to a close