Showers and isolated thunderstorms will limit outdoor plans today. High temperatures will be in the mid 50s to low 60 with lows just above freezing.
Colder air will drop out of Canada Tuesday and early Wednesday. In response, snow levels will drop to around 5000 feet. This means there will be a chance of light snow on mountain passes and along the divide Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
A few scattered showers are expected Wednesday. We will get a chance to dry out Thursday with high temperatures right around 60.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Lawmakers look at child sex trafficking education
- KTVM Rescue crews respond to injured snowmobiler
- Sheridan under boil water alert
- Heavier mountain snow, mostly rain for valleys Monday