BUTTE, Mont. - Butte-Silver Bow Coroner Lee Labreche said a Montana Resources employee died of natural causes Thursday.
Coroner Labreche told us the man was 59 year-old Gene Powell from Butte.
Powell collapsed while walking to his truck on the job site.
According to Labreche, Powell suffered from cardiac related problems. The death was not job-related.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Local Elections Candidate lays out last-ditch plan to sink Trump, Clinton
- Bullock: Suspended sentence in incest case is unacceptable
- Glacier County attorney alleges retaliatory budget cut
- The Latest: Victim's mom doesn't blame police