BOZEMAN, Mont. - The start of demolition of the final wall of the Lehrkind Brewery has been rescheduled after contractors say a nearby business told them it would disrupt operations.
Crews had planned to start demolition today.
When we checked in Tuesday morning, Craig Gambrel with H & H Earthworks told us Lattice Materials, located just next to the brewery wall site, asked the site's owner to change the date, because it could damage a crystal they were growing.
We reached out to Lattice Materials, they declined to comment.
The demolition will now take place Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Motorcycle Fatal-Missing Man
- KTVM Fire officials stress need for defensible space
- KECI Logger loses equipment in fire as employee helps save residents
- KECI Hamilton takes first steps to buy armory