BOZEMAN, Mont. - The following was issued by the Bozeman Police Department:
BOLO! (Be On the Look Out!) The State of MT Department of Corrections Probation & Parole Office in Bozeman is looking for Bojan Troftgruben, a 22 year old white male, described as being 6-2, 140 pounds, with brown hair, and large piercings in his ears.
He was released from jail on March 20, 2013 and placed on a GPS monitor, but broke the monitor off his leg that same night and has not checked in with his probation officer since then.
He likes to hang out in both Livingston and Bozeman. Troftgruben has been assessed as a low-risk sex offender by the courts.
If you know the whereabouts of Troftgruben, please call the Bozeman Police Department at 582-2000.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- South Entrance to Yellowstone National Park remains closed
- KCFW Kalispell police clearing out transient camps
- KCFW Infrared camera used in Bierney Creek Fire west of Lakeside
- Parents win $4.6 million lawsuit against bar