BOZEMAN, Mont. - One of three men wounded in a shooting in Bozeman has died.
Police in Bozeman reported Saturday that a 24-year-old Bozeman resident died at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle where he was being treated for a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
His name hasn't been released.
Police say the shooting occurred about 4 a.m. Friday and that the 25-year-old shooter was subdued by a witness.
Cody Christopher Little was taken into custody and charged with two counts of attempted deliberate homicide and one count of assault with a weapon.
Authorities say charges could change following the death.
Witnesses told police the suspect and victims had been arguing during a party and that Little left and returned carrying a 20-gauge shotgun and fired three times.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- South Entrance to Yellowstone National Park remains closed
- KCFW Kalispell police clearing out transient camps
- KCFW Infrared camera used in Bierney Creek Fire west of Lakeside
- Parents win $4.6 million lawsuit against bar