BOZEMAN, Mont. - A judge set bond a $75,000 Monday morning for a Bozeman area transient accused of ditching his electronic monitoring and failing to register with the city.
We told you Sunday how police arrested Bojan Troftgruben after foot chase.
According to court documents, Troftgruben was convicted of sexual intercourse without consent in Park Co. in back in 2011 and is required to wear a GPS monitor.
Prosecutors say Troftgruben removed the device last month.
Police got a tip to his whereabouts last Thursday.
But when they went to arrest him they say he ran, and managed to avoid officers until Sunday afternoon.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell