Bozeman fire fighters started their November with a clean-shaven face and a mission: grow a killer mustache, raise money and fight cancer.
It's part of Movember, a charity that aims to raise awareness about men's health, with a focus on prostate and testicular cancer.
The firemen held a "Shave the Date" on November 1st, and took pictures of their clean-shaven faces.
Since then, they've grown- or attempted to grow- out their 'staches for a department-wide competition. The winner will be crowned Mr. Movember.
The fire fighters will hold their best in 'stache contest at the Downtown Bozeman Fire Station No. 1 during the Christmas Stroll on December 1st. For one dollar, voters can make their pick for categories like "best overall," "fanciest," and "best almost there" mustaches.
Proceeds go to Movember, which divides their donations between their Movember Foundation, Prostate Cancer Foundation and LIVESTRONG Foundation.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Sentinel's resource officer has new game plan for school year
- KTVM Belgrade school district enrollment grows from last year
- 5 fires burning in Yellowstone continue to grow
- KCFW Multi-vehicle accident reported west of Kalispell