BOZEMAN, Mont. - Brinley Rose was born just after 5 pm Wednesday afternoon- one of four babies born at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital on 12-12-12.
Mom and dad Alison and Brian Hagerman said their first born arrived right on her due date- and they couldn't have been happier to meet their little girl.
"It's wild" Alison said. "I didn't think we'd have it on this day, but it's pretty neat."
Alison said her nurse told her only three percent of babies are actually born on their due date. She said when she went into labor Tuesday night, she hoped Brinley would arrive on the unique day.
"Had contractions last night, and was hoping that she would come today and not tomorrow" Alison said, adding with a laugh, "yeah, I really didn't want to be in labor for three days."
Proud grandparents and an uncle crowded around Brinley Wednesday night, as she lay fast asleep in her mother's arms.
Mom said 12-12-12 is a fun date, and they'll always have a special way to remember it.
"That's a great date- we'll never forget it" she said. "It's pretty neat."
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI UM kicks off homecoming events
- Hundreds of raptors migrating through Big Belt Mountains
- KECI Montana untested rape kit info to go to CODIS
- FBI mum on case of Montana woman found dead in car trunk