BOZEMAN, Mont. - The suspect in a string of car thefts who allegedly led Bozeman area law enforcement on high-speed chase faces multiple felonies.
Court records say 27-year-old Brandi Hodgin tried to pass checks stolen from vehicles at an area bank.
Police say she fled in a stolen vehicle when they tried to stop her. According to officers, speeds reached 100 miles an hour.
Hodgin eventually had to turn around and come back through town. Police were waiting and used spikes to stop the vehicle.
She faces two felony counts of criminal endangerment, one count of felony theft by possession of stolen property and one count of forgery.
The judge set bail at $100,000.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI UM kicks off homecoming events
- Hundreds of raptors migrating through Big Belt Mountains
- KECI Montana untested rape kit info to go to CODIS
- FBI mum on case of Montana woman found dead in car trunk