BOZEMAN, Mont. - A Gallatin County Judge set bail at $25,000 for a woman accused of spraying her boyfriend with bear spray.
According to court documents 51-year-old Randi Dawson got into an argument with her boyfriend about her drinking alcohol.
Records indicate Dawson was on probation and not allowed to drink. When her boyfriend threatened to turn her in, she locked herself in a closet.
Documents indicate she came out with the can of bear spray and sprayed her boyfriend in the face.
This is Dawson's third partner family member assault charge.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Missoula man denies sex trafficking charges
- KECI Region 2 opening weekend of rifle season identical to 2015
- Sheridan hospital plans new $13 million facility
- KECI Program designed in western Montana helps patients fight cancer