BOZEMAN, Mont. - A Bozeman man who's serving a 5-year suspended sentence for assaulting his 5-year-old stepson was back in court for a probation violation Wednesday.
Mark Hutchison appeared before Gallatin County District Court Judge John Brown on criminal mischief charges. He's accused of shattering a glass door at Montana Mental Health and failing to pay supervision fees.
Hutchison denied the allegations. Bail was set at $50,000.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Pipeline protest aided by universal support
- KECI Workday for CSKT delayed until 9 a.m.
- KECI Emergency travel restrictions lifted in Missoula Co.
- KECI Winter weather prompts warnings for drivers