ANACONDA, Mont. - An Anaconda woman faces a felony assault with a weapon charge after reportedly hitting her boyfriend with porcelain duck.
According to Anaconda Police Chief Tim Barkell, the attack happened last Thursday at a home off Yellowstone Trail.
Barkell tells NBC Montana Tracy Curl and her boyfriend got into a fight over a pregnancy issue. Curl's boyfriend reportedly told officers that he was going upstairs when Curl hit him with the porcelain duck. He also told officers she had two knives in her hand.
Investigators say the two began to wrestle, and Curl's son had to separate them.
The boyfriend suffered a cut above the eye.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KCFW Kalispell business owners push back on improvement district
- KECI Big Ditch Irrigation siphon nearly complete
- KECI Montana bill could prohibit cyclist access on 2-lane roads
- KECI Bitterroot College begins spring semester