BUTTE, Mont. - Three Deer Lodge residents are accused of stealing over $2,000 from Anaconda casinos by changing the dollar amounts of the payout receipts. One of the suspects is still on the run.
Anaconda Police Chief Tim Barkell told NBC Montana two men and a woman stole over $2,000 from two Anaconda casinos.
Barkell said they arrested Dylan Edge and Jerry Johnson, who he says used a printer to change the amounts on receipts from an 80-cent win to an $800 payout.
We're told police are still trying to track down the third suspect, Miranda Kennedy.
"Being they weren't from Anaconda, we started an investigation, bars had some surveillance, officers looked through it, kind of matched up a guy through Facebook," said Barkell.
Edge and Johnson were charged with felony theft by common scheme in Anaconda court Thursday but were released on their own recognizance.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts