MISSOULA, Mont. - Rain or shine, there will be a big crowd at the University of Montana's graduation ceremony Saturday.
Most graduates have already picked up their caps and gowns.
Proud parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts and best friends are coming to town.
Tim Praetzel checks the fit of his mortarboard.
On Saturday, the Kalispell native will become an official Grizzly alum.
"I'm the first one in my family to graduate form a 4 year school," said the Flathead High School graduate. "It's kind of a big deal. they're pretty proud of me too, so pretty excited."
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Missoula takes part in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Sports News Griz hope to keep rolling at NAU
- KECI White Ribbon Week kicks off in Bitterroot
- Sports News High School Football Scores for October 21-22, 2016