MISSOULA, Mont. - You can get an eyeful of some of the region's showcase art at the University of Montana.
It's the first of a three day exhibit at the University Center Art Show.
Jane Goffe exhibits her work in one of many crowded crannies on the UC's first floor.
She shows off gorgeous black and white photographs, of haunting landscapes, weathered buildings and soft lit trees.
"I work with traditional film methods," said the artist, "using a lot of historical processes from the 1900's, hand creating, one at a time, each individual photograph."
Goffe is one of more than 60 artists showcasing work Friday and Saturday.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Officials identify man who possibly drowned in Flathead Lake
- Officials identify man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Candidates for Montana house seat spar over public lands
- KECI Man arrested in connection with Missoula bike thefts