MISSOULA, Mont. - The search for a new Public Safety Director continues at the University of Montana.
Five finalists have been named for the position.
Steve Bracken from the Midland College Police Department in Midland, Texas.
Brad Giffin who is currently the Captain of Professional Standards at the Missoula County Sheriff's Office.
Richard Cinfio the current Director Security, Emergency Management, Environmental Services for Northbay Healthcare System in Fairfield, Calif.
John Kaplan who is currently the State University of New York at Potsdam and Canton.
And Terry Goddard who is currently a Lieutenant at the University of Southern California.
For more information about the candidates and to view their resumes click here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Tax extensions are a safe bet, experts say
- Missoula Co. addresses road condition issues
- News Environmental groups challenge Keystone XL pipeline approval
- Final suspect reaches plea deal in death of Kalispell man