MISSOULA, Mont. - A crowd filled a conference room in Missoula Thursday to sound off on two potential locations for the new Missoula College campus.
The decision will likely come down to two spots, the controversial university golf course on the south end of town, or a new spot on East Broadway.
UM President Royce Engstrom says both sites fit the university's criteria for a new college, and it's now time to consider community input.
"We have a beautiful community, and a beautiful campus," said Engstrom at the forum. "No matter where this location ends up being, the intention is to design a building, and a placement for that building and the surroundings, that continue to support and reinforce the beauty of our campus."
Another public forum will be held at Missoula College Friday at four.
For more information on the new campus locations, click here.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- KECI Missoula takes part in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Sports News Griz hope to keep rolling at NAU
- KECI White Ribbon Week kicks off in Bitterroot
- Sports News High School Football Scores for October 21-22, 2016