MISSOULA, Mont. - A trial has been scheduled in February for the former University of Montana quarterback accused of rape.
The judge set February 8, 2013 as the start date for the trial. Johnson's accused of felony sexual intercourse without consent, after he allegedly raped a friend at her home in February 2012.
Prosecutors told Judge Karen Townsend last month, that at this point they're planning to ask for a potential juror pool of 500 people and three weeks for the trial. Johnson's attorneys asked for 100 potential jurors and said they don't anticipate needing that much time for the trial.