MISSOULA, Mont. - If you were at Caras Park Saturday afternoon, you probably saw a group of people in costumes, chanting songs and maybe even dancing.
They were passing out flyers, getting people excited about their production, "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."
The cast is made up of 40 community members and has a range of age groups.
"There's a lot of kids that are involved which helps them to kind of see what the fine arts are all about. It opens up a whole new world and its inspiring to the young people so it's a very good thing for the community to be involved in something like this," said cast member, Neuman Ryan.
The production kicks off next week. Click here to find out more details.
The cast is still looking to get 4 people to play guards. You can contact the World Theater if you'd like to be a part of it.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Montana wildfire forces evacuations
- Montana ranch dispute with federal government settled
- KECI Local businesses falling victim to dipping commercial building real estate market
- KCFW Burnett stumlbes, maintains lead at Rebecca Farm