MISSOULA, Mont. - Missoula police are looking for two teenagers who could be behind two separate armed robberies this week.
Police said both armed robberies appear to be drug related, and the suspect descriptions in each are similar.
At Saturday's robbery at Greenough Park, a 17-year-old was reportedly beat up and robbed by two young men.
Wednesday night near Toole Park, two people matching the same description allegedly robbed another man at gun point in what appears to be a botched drug deal.
The first suspect is described as a white, 18-year-old male with sandy hair, wearing a blue hoodie and dark pants.
The second suspect is described as an 18-year-old African American man with short curly hair, standing 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and wearing a black hoodie.
Police said they are following several leads, but haven't made any arrests.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to call Detective Katie Peterson at (406) 552-6701.
- Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Stray bullets blamed for wildfire in west-central Idaho
- Montana school forced to cut nurse's hours due to budget
- Community meeting set for Copper King Fire update
- Rangeland wildfire forces evacuations in eastern Idaho